The Royal Yorkshire Lodge meets at Freemasons’ Hall, Cooke Street, Keighley BD21 3NN on the first Tuesday evening each month .
This is a short walk from the railway station and the town centre.
Our meetings generally start at 6.45 pm. If you are a Freemason and wish to arrange to visit us, then please contact us as we would be delighted to welcome you to the lodge as a visitor.
- 7th January 2020 (Scroll Night)
- 4th February 2020 (Installation – 3:30pm start)
- 3rd March 2020
- 7th April 2020 – SUSPENDED
- 5th May 2020 – SUSPENDED
- 2nd June 2020 – SUSPENDED
- 7th July 2020 – SUSPENDED
- 4th August 2020 – SUSPENDED
- 1st September 2020 – SUSPENDED
- 6th October 2020 – SUSPENDED
- 3rd November 2020 – SUSPENDED
- 1st December 2020 – SUSPENDED
After each lodge meeting, we dine together in more relaxed surroundings at the ‘Festive Board’ where we enjoy pre-dinner drinks followed by a three or four course meal. The Festive Board is an integral and important part of Freemasonry and is an opportunity to enjoy the social side with members of the lodge and our visitors.
Whilst membership is only open to men, we do involve our wives and partners in all social aspects of Freemasonry such as formal dinners and dances and less formal gatherings organised either to raise money for charity or just for fun.